Shao-Kahn Fatalities Shao-Kahn Fatalities

This gets a favorite...

Whoever said "Think Family Guy" doesn't know real humor. All of these but the first made me bust out laughing, and that doesn't usually happen from things on newgrounds. The jokes were very clever, and I can tell you put a lot of work into this. Keep up the great work.

Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

All my five really ARE belong to this.

Zelda has been my favorite game series for, well, my entire life. Seeing this made my day. The voice acting could use a little work, but your art... I'm in absolute awe.

You captured the absolute essence of Nintendo's characters. Art of that quality is really something I hope to pull off someday. Keep up the excellent work.

Zelda: Evil Link Zelda: Evil Link

Really lacking...

First of all, you had a pretty funny idea. "A Link to the Past" is what got me reading at a high school level in kindergarten, so it's pretty sacred to me. :D

The problem I have with your flash is the text effects. What would have been a pretty good sprite film went down the tube due to your horrible spelling and grammar. I don't mean that in an offensive way, but can you imagine something like that happening in a professional film?

Anyway, you put out some effort, and that alone deserves a good score.

GTA style GTA style

This is a great start!

I still play GTA2 on my PC, so this was a nice treat. The graphics are definitely reminiscent of old-school GTA, and the game itself has a lot of potential. Keep up the good work, finish this, and I can promise I'll log a few hours on it. ^_^

LeechmasterB responds:

Thank you, i hope it will get finished some day. But it might take some time still, as there needs to be some missions cut scenes and new graphics plus the engine needs debugging and updating to the latest standart.

Kingdom Hearts -Destiny Island Kingdom Hearts -Destiny Island

Great!

I really like this - it's definitely the piece from Kingdom Hearts, but you've got a bit of your own flavor in it as well. Square really does crank out some amazing music, and I see you're just as big of a fan as me. :D